Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chicken Farm

Pastor Noe at the front gate of the farm.

This is the new roof and surround protecting the well that provides water to the farm and drinking water for the village.

The new back up generator is installed.


Some of our equipment is still a bit undersized :)



Sticks like this are used to plant the corn, it's a Guatemalan seeder!

Each of the coops hold about 1200 chickens.


These automatic red watering devices are fed from the well, the yellow hanging buckets are automatic feeders.
.

Mango and banana trees provide shade and fruit, they were all planted from scratch changing what looked like a desert into a lush green farm

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Tim, you are doing great work for God! Keep it up! Rev. Lee Ruud

    ReplyDelete